Pagina's

donderdag 23 juni 2011

Magazine: typo psycho

2nd year graphic design, assignment for my typographic class.
We had to make an typographic magazine about a chosen subject. This issue of my invented magazine the “typo psycho” has “the beginning of printing” as subject. First we had to do a lot of research about our chosen subject. I ended with tons of information from which I selected the most interesting parts. Next we had to rewrite all the information in selfmade articles. And at last we could design our magazine. I really liked this assignment because I loved researching my subject since I love history. I also learned a lot from it, design-wise but also facts i didn’t knew before. It was my first magazine-designing experience.








© All rights reserved, Sara Nysten
These images and ideas are copyrighted by Sara Nysten. You can't use them.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten